Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

this one's for you, miss april and miss daisy!!

hihi dudes and dudettes!
i wanted to tell you about my awesome friendz miss april and miss daisy.  i know some of ya'll already know them, but if you don't, you should totally go visit their bloggie the teacher's pets.  see, miss april has the bestest hooman job evarrr!  she's a way famous pet sitter, so she gets to spend her days going on walkies and giving out foodables and playing fetch and passing out the lovins to a bunch of grrreat doggies and kitties!  now miss daisy is miss april's furkid.  she's a super pretty coonhound, and she is one of the luckiest doggies that i know cuz she gets to go to work with her mama every day!!  isn't that just the coolest?
anywho, a few weeks ago, miss april had a caption contest.  she asked us to help her come up with a caption for this picture of miss daisy and her friend miss sophie taking a rest in the backseat of miss april's car.


well, me and asa and my mama thought 'n thought until our brains had been thinked out.  we came up with a caption, and do you know what?  we actually won miss april's caption contest!  we couldn't believe it cuz there were so many good entries!
our prize pressie came in the mail the other day.  miss april and miss daisy, me and asa and mama want to say THANKS!! for being our friendz and THANKS!! so very very much for your generosity.  ya'll totally made our day!!!

miss daisy even stamped the package with her paw!  how nifty is that?


miss april and miss daisy wrote us a nice letter, and miss daisy even sent us a lovely picture of herself!  (more on that later.)  you see that card thingie i have in between my paws?  that's a barnes and noble gift card!  my daddy's birthday is on sunday, and my mama is going to get daddy the new book he wants with the gift card!  don't tell my daddy, okie dokie?  it's a secret between us.  *wink wink*


we even got super awesome placemats!!  mine has bones and paws and fire hydrants.  asa's has a fire hydrant and big white polka dots.  *squeeee*


me and asa put miss daisy's autographed picture up next to miss sugar's!  we have started a photo wall of our friendz on the laundry room door, kind of like miss ruby and miss penny's.  me and asa would love to have pictures of all our friendz to put up, so if you have a picture you want to send to us, just email me!

26 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

We're happy for you winning the caption contest -- but we want to know what the caption was!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

Nubbin' Tails said...

What was the caption?! :-) We are super lucky here. We don't get to go to work with mom and dad, they work here at home! Both of them all the time. Can you say spoiled rotten puppies!? Oh yeah that's us!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin' and Co!

3 doxies said...

Isn't that pet sitting-walkin lady just da greatest...her funny too. But seriously, you shouldn't haves let my mum seen that you wanted piktures cuz her is a pikture makin fool I tell ya. Her says her don't haves da bestest subjects though...I have no idea what that means...hehehehe!
Congrats on you pressies from da world Famous Dog-Walkin-Momma.


Puddles

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh your LUCKY DAWGS YOU!! Wowie that is grrrreat. You get to use the plastic thingy to get your Dad's Pressie... It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Those are GRRRREAT placemats.
I just love Daisy and her super momster.
CONGRATULATIONS Booker & Asa
PeeS Your dad and I must almost be twins or something. My day is Monday. Everybuddy will be celebrating it. hehehe

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Those are some excellent and generous prizes. I pawticularly like the place mats which are so canine chic. Congratulations to you all.

wags, Lola

kissa-bull said...

wowie those were some majorly cool presiies for sures. the placemats were to roach for! we shall send you some of our pibblepics furry soon okay?

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow congrats on winning the contest - what awesome prizes you got! That is so so neat! We are terrible at coming up with captions so we are even more impressed that the contest you won was for that - you must be great at that stuff!!

little princess Luna~ said...

hi bookie boy and asakins~!

congratulations on your award--very cool~!! :D
i like your idea w/ the friends wall~!! maybe my picture will be up there someday~! :)

xo,
luna

Mack and Mia said...

Dude, Booker I know that winkie face! Woo did that when you tried to steal MAYZIE! Tee-hee! Just kidding. It's not like I am still jelly or anything.

I really like your place mat! and Asa's too! It's NOMMY TIME, I mean you gotta break em' in, right?!

Wags and woofs,
Mack and Mia

Remington said...

Great presents! Enjoy!

the teacher's pets said...

Hello to Alls!
It's me, Daisy, and her momma, April! Even though it is as hot as the dickens in this office w/o air conditioning I was called in here for just a few secs to look at the blog you guys (and gals) wrote about us beclaws we've never had a bloggie written about us in our whole lives! Thanks for showing the pictures! And, yes, that is my big 'ol paw!

How nice that you can buy a gift for your dad at the BNB store! I wonder what book he wants?

First of all, Jake From Florida, and everyone else who wanna knows, the Bookerman & crew came up with this caption: "Backseat snoozers-the preferred alternative to backseat drivers." I thought it was very smart butt I thought others were smart too soooo if you didn't win, it's all my momma's fault, okay?

Anyway, thanks for telling me that I am a lucky dog all because I go to work with momma (but I go to work with my dad too) and I am pretty luck that they boths picked me from the 'puter to be their walking companion!
Okay, I am sooo embarrassed that my potential boyfriend's *wink*wink* placemat looks a little wrinkly! Oh, I hope your paws can flatten it out! If not you can shop at Michael's and get a replaceMAT (heehee!). Guess what? My mom didn't buy me one of those, can you believe it?

Anywhooo...I love that my pretty self is up on your wall just like Ruby & Penny's wall! I feel sooo honored! I don't even have a wall of photos so I gotta work on that!
Oh...my mom says I bark too much and besides, she says I've gotta get out of this hot office ASAP!

You, Mr. Booker (and hopefully, potential boyfriend) and Miss Asa and the Mama, are just pawesome! Have a greaaat night!

XOXO...Daisy

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Congratulations, Booker Man. We loved your caption, too. We had a 3-dog-1-human brain freeze when we looked at that. Enjoy your mats. Ours finally died so we have a towel.

Hope your Dad has a happy birthday.

Love the wink, XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra and Bella

Zona said...

Congrats on your caption! It's perfect!!! And thanks for the tips on the blog business. I seem to be able to edit the text in the comment window but not under the blog post - where you have 4 Woofs, I have 4 Comments --- boring!. Thanks for the speedy advice earlier!!

Wags,
Zona

Martine said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on your big win!!!!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

sprinkles said...

Congrats on your win! It's so nice to get something in the mail besides bills. You got some great prizes. I too, wonder what your caption was.

Love that picture of you winking!

Miss Daisy and Miss Sophie kind of remind me of my father's beagles.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

What pawesome stuffs woo two got!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Ina in Alaska said...

We send our heartiest congratulations on all of your smarticles and winning and all that great stuff. And our mom was snooping a bit further along in your posts and she discovered she missed the most beauteous bush beans!!! Yummy we are drooling and we will arrange for Miss Halle's private jet to whisk us to your parts so we can eat some with you... or maybe we can jump on that train.... xoxoxoxo

Golden Samantha said...

Congrats on winning the caption contest! I'll have to go check and see what it was! What great and thoughtful pressies! And I love your wall of pals - woofs!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your win - and what great pressies. We are happy that Miss April and Miss Daisy posted your caption - very cool. No wonder you won!!! Great idea for the wall. We would send you one of us but Mom says it is impossible to get a good one of the three of us together:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

houndstooth said...

You got some great loot! I am happy for you!

Bunny

koko said...

Congrats on winning the contest... and what a pawsome loot. I'll check out your entry. The wall of furiends sounds cool!

Licks, hero

Inky and Molly said...

Congrats on winning!!
You got some great placemats there.
We've just headed over to April adn Daisy's blog so we can stay n touch with them too. Hey, we think you NEED a photo of us on your wall, because quite frankly, otherwise it just wouldn't look any good. So we'll have a search for your email address on your blog and will send you something real nice.
Love, I&M

Two Pitties in the City said...

So exciting! I like your idea of dog photos. Once we're on summer break, maybe we can get around to that one...

Inky and Molly said...

Love your winkies!!

mayziegal said...

Oh, Booker! I thinks that was a very nice pressie and now I can't wait to sends you a picture of me. As long as you pawmise to put it up in a very special place, 'kay?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Unknown said...

Congrats! you've very nice prezzies.