Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Friday, February 12, 2010

sometimes the weatherman is right!

last night, the weatherman said it was going to snow today.  mama and i looked at each other and laughed and laughed; we'd believe it when we'd see it!
well, mama just told me we had to eat our words.  i don't know exactly what that means, but it sounds good to me as long as those word thingies are yummy 'n delicious.  but anyways, guess what!!! 
IT'S SNOWING IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!
i'm playing in the snow with my big sister, asa, right now!  zoomies across the backyard...shoving our noses in the snow...playing with my ball...awesomeness!!!  this snow stuff sure is exciting!
here are some pictures for proof of the snow.  (mama said she's sorry that the pictures are grainy...something about a blackberry and low resolution?)

my big sis asa and i zooming in the backyard.  i like to run with my ball in my mouth.

 
asa and i inspecting an intriguing smelly in the snow.

  
aren't i the most handsomest boy ever?

 
miss asa under the crepe myrtle.  she has a special jacket because she's a pittie and gets chilly easily.

i overheard mama and daddy talking about going for a hike tomorrow.  oh boy, oh boy!!

No comments: